Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Part FiftyThree;; "You're something SPECIAL!"

Previously on "Across The Universe":
- Mishary played a prank on me and scared the crap out of me and 'thought' it would be funny.
- Me and Mishary hugged!
- Waleedan, Mishary and i watched a movie and at the end mishary fell asleep.
- Janouya, waleeadan, Mishary and me are going out for dinner.
- I was getting my outfit ready when someone knocks on my door.


4th of Sept
Bedroom
3PM

"Ana Misharyy" He said.

"Come in!" I said.

"Ha lail7een mekhtar3a?" He mocked me as he walked in.

"No!" I said.

"Good, shga3ed etsaween?" He said.

"Nothing, zahabt malabsii 7g dinner ilyoum w tawni ba6alt il laptop." I said.

"Enzain, i'm bored, madrii shfeeni 7adii metmalil, shrayech ne6la3 now w b3dain 3al 3asha ana weyach nlageehum eb maki." He suggested.

"Yalla okay, why not." I said and turned off the laptop.

"3ala 6oul, zahba 7ag ilgaz, ma tgoul la2!" He said.

"Chub shku!, tra wlalah ahawin al7een!" I said.

"La la yam3awda, khalaa9!" He said.

"ee yalla e6la3 bara, khal abadil" I said as i pushed him out of my room, literally.

"Enzain yuba enzain!" He said and went to his room to change.

I decided to change my outfit.

I got out a maxi short sleeves black dress and put it in a bag with black high heels and 3 different gold necklaces.
I didnt want to wear a maxi dress now.
I'll change later.

I wore a white short jeans and a baby blue t-shirt, and yellow crocs.

I got out of my room with the bag that has my maxi dress for the evening dinner and Mishary was just leaving his room as well.

"Laykoun chithi betrou7een il dinner b3d?" he said as he pointed to my crocs.

"Malik shiqil, lets go!" I said.

"Haha, yalla emshay jedami" He said as the elevator opened.

We got out to the garage, i was going to the front seat of his Silverado when he popped the question.

"Tbeen tsougeen?" he asked.

"9ijj?" I asked.

"Ee shfeech!?" He said.

"Madrii, eee ee 7dii abii!" I hopped to the driver's seat.

"mu 9a7yah, shfeech mu em9adga?!" He laughed at me.

"Madrii, ya3ni i never imagined driving a Silverado!" I said.

"Rekbay bs rekbay, adrii betwadeena eb dahya, ilsayara kuber 9maakhich!" He said and went to the front seat.

I got into his silverado.

"Ambaiih yumaa, waaayed ghay9aa ana!" I said.

"ee 3adlay ilkersee ya3ni akeed ana mu 6oulich!" He laughed.

"Enzainn!" I said.

I adjusted the mirrors and the seat and stepped on the breaks and changed the gear to "D" and drove out of the garage.

"Shway shway! tra akhaf 3la sayartii!" He said.

"Enshallah!" I said.

It was soo cool driving his car, it was soo big, i thought it would be a problem if we have to park somewhere, cos i think i would run into the car parked next to me.

We were waiting on one of the red lights and poeple were staring way too much.
I know it's weird that a girl is driving a Silverado, but i was thinking were they staring because of that fact or because it's one boy and one girl in a car together?
I hate it!

"Uff, yalla khal tshib ileshara!" I said.

"Laish shfeech?" He asked.

"People are staring and it's annoying me!" I said.

"Waiih, malich shiqil feehum,dont look at them, be cool!" He said.

"i'll try!" I said.

He turned on some music from his I-pod.

I was having fun driving a Silverado, it's a good feeling.

I felt shwaya dizzy in the middle of Gulf street.

I leaned shwaya to the next lane, good thing there was no car.

"Dayouma besmillah 3laich shfeech gemtay t3ereeen!?" He said.

"Madrii, Soorryyy!" I said.

"Dayouma feech shay!!?" He said and looked at me.

"la2, ma feeh shay!" I said.

"Dayouma, deshay deshaay here!" Mishary said pointing to the entery of Friday's parkings.

"Okay." I said and drove in.

I parked in one of the vacant parking space.

"Deema shfeech?" He said.

"Bs shway 7asa eb doukha." I said.

"Okay khala9 goumay ta3alay ge3day jedam, khaleeni asoug." He said.

"Okay." I said.

We both got out of the car.
We were exchanging places and i passed on the streets.

"DeemaA!!" Mishary yelled and ran to me.

I was awake, but barely feeling anything, i couldnt move.

"Shfeech!?" He said and picked me up.

"I'm tired." I managed to say.

"Khala9 now awadeech ilhospital!" He said and placed me in the front seat and ran to get into the driver's seat.

He got in and drove off.

He was driving so fast.

"Mishary, slowly!" I whispered.

"Ya m3awda shnu slowly!!" He yelled.

"SLOWLY!!" I Yelled.

"Dayouma, 3adii, bs aham shay tkouneen bkhair." He said.

"its okay, Khafef!!" I said.

"Enshallah." He said.

But he was too stubborn and i gave up trying.

We reached the hospital, he quickly called the man with the wheelchair to push me.
I passed out on the wheel chair.

Mishary was holding me so i dont slip off the wheelchair while the man is pushing me.


4th of Sept.
Hospital
8:30PM

I woke up to see Mishary, Waleedan and Janouya around me.

"Dayouma!" Janouya yelled.

"Halla janouya 7beebti!" I said.

"Ha dayoum, shlounich now?" Waleedan asked.

"Im okay, What's wrong with me?!" I said.

"You were tired because you haven't eaten good for a period of time and you got dizzy from the concussion of the accident." Waleedan said.

"Ohh.." I said and placed my arm on my head.

"Haa, wain my cast?!" I said when i realised my arm wasnted casted anymore.

"It healed." Waleedan said. "The doc said you dont need a cast anymore." He said.

"waaii ashwaa, now i can itch 3laa ra7tii!" I said.

Waleedan laughed.

"Ilsa3a chum now?!" I asked.

"It's 8:30PM" Waleedan said after he took a peek at his watch.

Mishary was standing there, just staring at me.

"Zain 3yal yalla yamdii we go ildinner!" I said.

"La ay dinner, ajalnaha 7g bacher, mala da3i elyoum!" He said.

"Laa laa laiiish!" I said and pouted.

"bs 3shan terta7ain ilyoum, its okay, enshallah bacher nrou7" He said.

"Okay enshallah.." I said.
I felt shwya down cos i was looking forward to the dinner.

"Ana barou7 now ildowaniya, bs barid ilbait abadil w arou7, cos ildoc gal awal ma tgoumeen, you can get discharged." He said.

"Zain ashwa, ok." I said.

Waleedan left and janouya followed him.

Mishary was standing there, looking at me.

"Mishary..?" I said.

"Hala.." He said and shoke his head.

"Shfeek!?" I said.

"Ahh, la walla shay." He said.

"Tge9 3lay? goulii shfeek!" I said.


He walked closer to the bed.
"I was soo scared!" He said.

"Scared? of what?" I asked.

"Of what happened to you!" He said.

"Laish?" I asked.

"I dont know, 7di ekhtara3t, ma 3araft shasaweee, takha9baagt!" He said.

"Oh, it's okay, i'm alright now!" I said.

"Yeah, il7emdellah, bs im still shocked, knt wayed scared!" He said.

"A7san!" I said.

"huh?" He said.

"Rdaiit'ha lik, malat ams!" I said.

He laughed and hit my shoulder.

"Ayyy!" I said. "Yal dafsh, al7een you'll leave a mark 3la my shoulder!" I murmurred.

"A7san!" He said "Yalla bs goumay badlaay." He said.

"7alaW? amshii chithi bedoun signing discharge papers?" I said.

"Ee shda3wa, yalla goumay!" He said.

"No, call the doctor, w b3dain ana lazem abadil!" I said.

"Enzain, yalla ba6la3 anadeeh, you get changed." He said and left the room.

I changed the hospital robes to my white short jeans and the baby blue tshirt and wore my crocs.

Mishary walked back in.

"Khala9 i signed the papers, ildoc egoul take extra care, w eat 3dl!" He said.

"Enzain." I said.

"EE w ana ra7 ajablich eb kil meal takleenha, 3han at2akad enich takleen!" He said.

"Waiih, allah e3eenii 3laiik!" I said.

"Chub, wayed 36aiitich wayh, emshay yalla jedami!" He said.

"Waay enzaain!" I said and walked out of the room.

We got into his Silverado and drove home.

On the way home we were listening to music.

"Dont do this again fahma!!" Mishary faj2a said.

"na3am?" I said.

"Dont ever do it, mn 9ijii!" He said.

"Mishary what are you talking about!?" I said.

I was getting scared cos he yelled, and he seemed serious, shelsalfa!

Ana shsawaiit?!

I was really confused & lost.



xoxo
-S™

7 comments:

  1. shinoo what did she do!?:S
    way mishary zoo8a a7iba!!
    loved the post!! next post please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayayayyayay! Can't wait for the next post:*
    oo Please 5aleeha t7b jara7 cause I have no idea why I like him hahha. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amooooot ana 3l natharat.. i think meshari is falling for her.. Wanasaaa.. i really like him :D

    yalla cant wait for next post ;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. tawny alga your blog again, sh9aar?

    and mishary wallah hal walad a7iba :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wainech ??
    Hope ena every thing is OK ;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo :o shu blah msharyyyyy
    NEXT :p hehe

    ReplyDelete