Monday, September 7, 2009

Part FiftyFour;; "......"

Previously on "Across the Universe":
- Mishary allowed me to drive his Silverado.
- I fainted while changing seats with mishary so he could drive.
- I was at the hospital till around 8:30PM.
- Mishary was so scared a worried.
- Waleedan and janouya went home together while me and mishary went home in his car.
- On the way to the house mishary snapped at me and i dont know why.



4th of Sept.
Hospital
9:10PM

"You know what i'm talking about!" He said.

"No, mishary, i dont! gouliii fahemnii, shsawaiit ana!?" I said.

"YOU FAINTED WITH ME!!" He said.

"HaA?" I said.

"Don't ever faint with me, dayouma tra wallaah takha9baagt mn 9ijiii, galbi lail7een yergaa3!" He said.

"AWwh, mishary.." I said and giggled.

"Chub!" He said.

"Echobek! ana shkuu! i didnt do anything!" I said.

"Emballaaah, you fainted, w ana i wasnt ready, laish ma takleen 3dl!!?" he said.

"akil mishary, wallah ga3da akil." I said.

"No, shoufay ildoc shgal, egoul you're neglecting yourself, mu ga3da takleen w terta7ain." He said.

"Ana shku, ma ashteyy, w ma agdar anam 3adil." I said.

"Why?" He said.

"Madrii!" I said.

"Fii shay shaqil balich?" He said.

"No." I said.

"Akeed? La tkhesheen 3ani, tra mu zaiiin etkhesheen eb galbich wayed." He said."

"Madrii mishary madrii!" I said.

"okay 3la ra7tich, bs im here if you want to talk about anything....anything!" He said.

"Okay, thanks." I said.

"Anything, haa? 7ta law it's about a boy." He said.

"What!?" I snapped!

"Shfeech!?" He said.

"What boy?" I said.

"Yousef." He said.

"Mishary, i thought we had a deal ena ma nba6il hal mawthou3 again." I said.

"I know i know, ma ba6altaa, ana bs ga3ed agoul 7ta law ilsalfa 3ana, tell me, la tkhafeeen!" He said.

"Ok." I said and looked out of the window.

I was a bit upset that Mishary brought Yousef up, but i also wanted to tell him that he's coming back and i dont know what to do.

"Entaa ta2theerik 3la galbii guwiii.." My phone was ringing.
it was Fajoura, Ghazi's sister.

"Aloo.." I said.

"Aloo hala dayouma." She said.

"Halla feech, shlounech? Shakhbarich?" I said.

"Tmam walla il7emdellah, entay shlounich?" she said.

"Wallah bkhaiir il7emdellah, 3ash min semaa3 9outich!" I said.

"3ashat ayamich 7beebtii, dayouma la tensain tra bacher you w Dano ma3zoumeen 3al party, mu tensaiin." She said.

"Ohhh, its tomorrow!! wanaasaa, ashwa enich thakarteenii!" I said.

"Ee ana gelt dayouma dayman tensaa!" She said and giggled.

"hehe, okay enshallah we'll be there." I said.

"You better! w abee you w D teyoun shway early, 3shan you help me with preparing ilbasement for the party." She said.

"Okay afa 3laiich, meta?" I said.

"3al 5 ta3alaw my house, everything is ready bs we set things up w chithi, the last touches." She said.

"Enshallah, ilparty tabdi 7?" I asked.

"eee!" She said.

"Cool, i cant waiit!" I said.

"Me too, yalla salmaay 3la Dana w take care!" She said.

"Enshallah, enshoufich bacher, ciao!" I said.

The phone call ended.

"Yaah yaah, ay party!" Mishary asked.

"Dj pary malat fajoura ekhit Ghazi." I said.

"Ohh, ya7lailha, cool." He said.

"EE 3ad gbl la te6le3een mn ilbaiit khanshouf lebsech!" He said.

"Na3am!?" I said.

"Shfeeech, 3adii a36eech rayee!" He said.

"la mabii fashla, ana emfakra albes a cocktail dress!" I said.

He laughed.

"She'9aa7ik?!" I said and pouted.

"ya7laiilich teste7een?" He said.

"Akeeed." I said and turned a little red.

"hehe, la ilmafrouth ma teste7een minii, kaifich mintay 6al3a ella etha sheftich!" He said.

"Haa!! mabiii, aste7yy mishary, 3aiiib!" I said.

"La 3adiii 3adii, 7esbat okhoch ana!" He said.

"Enzain!" I caved.

We reached home.

I called D and told her about the party and then we chatted for a while.

"Ee takhayelaaay, waaaaay Dayoum, eshaweg, he's soo sweet!!" She said.

"Awwhh, i'm soo happy for both of you, Ghazi is a good guy." I said.

"Yeah, and enshallah etha kan mn ne9eebi, me and you can be relatives!!" She said.

"Haha, Sweeet!" I said.

"Yeah, enzain what are you going to wear bacher?" D asked.

"Madrii, i'm thinking to wear my black cocktail dress, elly mn wara fii a bow, w balbes long gloves, till my elbows w black stockings, cos my dress is too short!" I said.

"HOT! w you're hair!?" She said.

"I'm thinking to do a slik ponytail." I said.

"Nice, help me, madri shalbes, my white one shoulder dress, wela my colorful maxi dress elly backless..?" She said.

"No, don't wear a maxi, a7esa too much a dj party, lebsaay the white dress." I said.

"Ee okay, 7ta ana i thought ena too much 7g dj party! ambaih im soo excited!" She said.

"Mee too wallaah!" I said.

"Yalla bs bye, ana bnaam, daykha!" D said.

"Okay, G'night, byee!" I said.

I closed the phone and layed on the bed and fell asleep after 15 minutes.


5th of Sept.
Bedroom.
1:30Pm.

I woke up,got in the bathroom washed up and got my dress out and my black Christian Loubtin High heels.
I hanged them on the closet.
I changed into a three quarter black pants and a white "I love NY" tshirt, i wanted to go to the beauty salon. I was gonna open my bedroom door when someone knocks on it.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Mnuu?" I said as i opened the door.
It was Mishary.

"Haa wain ray7aa?" He said.

"9aloun." I said.

"Wee nsaaiit ena 3indech 7afla, ohh hatha il dress..?" He said looking in my room.

"Ee." I said.

"ra7 talbeseena w ashoufa fahma?" He said.

"Enshallah." i said.

"3afyah." He said.

I smiled and closed my bedroom door and walked to the elevator.

"enzain agoul, fi film nazil 3jeeb, shrayech nrou7la bacher?" He said.

"Okay sure why not!" I said.

"Okay 3shan a7jez online." He said.

"Okay." I said and got into the elevator and went down.

I went to the Salon and straightened my hair, so i acn do my silk ponytail at home.

I went back home and wore my black cocktail dress and the black stockings and the long gloves.
I wore a few rings over the gloves and bracelets.
I decided to apply the makeup at fajoura's.
I called Mishary to he could see my dress before i leave.

"Kani yaay." He said after i called him.

He came in and i was wearing a black knee high jacket.

"Shnu hatha, fe9khaay iljacket!" He said.

"mabii." I said.

"haa? e7na shgelna, khanshoufich." He said.

"Mabi." I said.

Waleedan came in.

"ohh wain ray7aa?" He said.

"Party fajoura." I said.

"Ohh, coool, khanshouf shlabsa..!" He said.

"Aste7yy, it's a cocktail dress!" I said to waleedan.

"Shda3wa, afa 3laich, fe9khay khanshouf, na36eech rayna." Waleedan said.

"Yalla..!" Mishary said.

I hesitated then i took my jacket off.

"WOW!" Waleedan said.

I blushed.

"The dress is amaazing!" waleedan said. "I love the gloves style!" He said.

"Thanks." I said and looked at the floor. i was turning to a big bright tomato.

"Mishary..?" I said. "What do you think..?" I said and looked at him.

He was looking at me with no words to say.

"ilokho engharaaam feech!" Waleedan said.

"Haa..?" I blushed, badly.

"shku!!" He snapped. "ildress wayed 7eluu, bs il gloves mu 7elu." Mishary said.

"Oh.." I said.

"I think it's too much." He said.

"Okay." I said.
I was going to take the gloves off.

"La tef9ekheenah!" He said.

"Laa tef9ekheena, i only gave you my opinion." Mishary said.

"Okay, thanks." I said and wore the jacket.

I got my make-up bag in a bag and headed to the door.

"Take care!" Mishary said.

"Thanks." I said.

I wasn't too fond of the gloves anymore, after knowing mishary doesnt like it.

I got into my car and headed to pick up D.


xoxo
-S™

10 comments:

  1. I love this part,
    Cute outfit.. ^^
    Waiting for the next post enshallah. =)
    Don't take long! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dying for the next post! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NEXT!!!! :*

    -Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. post asap please:(

    and i loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww:* Thankksss<3
    I Caan't wait for the next post!
    I Love Deema, shess soo cuute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING YALA MITA IL NEXT POST!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. shakla meshari 9ej tewala3 feeeech ;pP

    CAN'T WAIT 4 NEXT POST !

    PLZZZZZZZ La T6awleen 3leeeeina ;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOOOW <3
    Ooolala :P
    Next Post ! ASAP !!
    i'm literally dying :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ombayh!
    I Have Been Checking Your Blog 7ag Ages, Kel Youm I Check, 9ar Feni "Arrrgh Let Me Comment Wachouf Mutta She's Posting Again"

    Wala Achouf Ena Your Account Was Hacked! Ou I Got The New Link!
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
    Jad i Love Your Blog, Please Post Ba3ad!:$
    WaaayWaay!;*
    x

    ReplyDelete