Sunday, September 13, 2009

Part FiftyFive;; "Party like a ROCKSTAR!"

Previously on "Across The Universe":
- Mishary told me that if i have anything i want to talk about it with someone, it should be him.
- Fajoura called me to remind me of her DJ party & asked me to come early to help her set up the party.
- Mishary and Waleedan 7anichaw illa eshoufoun my party dress, it was SOO embarrassing!
- When i was done and ready, i had to show waleedan and mishary my dress, waleedan liked it, but mishary wasn't that fond of the gloves.
- I got into my car and headed to pick up D.



5th of Sept
My car
4:50PM

I jut left 3dailiya and i was heading to Nuzha.
i stopped at the traffic light.

My ipod was playing on shuffle, the song "Tefanan" by Rashed Al-Majed, i was singing along.

My phone rang when the traffic light turned green.
It was D.

"Hiii D." I said.

"Halla halla, ha waiiinich?" She asked.

"Kanii, shway w adish ilnuzha." I said.

"Okay, misscall me etha we9altaai." she said.

"Okay, ciao" I said and closed the phone.

I got in Nuzha when i noticed a guy in a black Prado following me.

'Wlaiin, mu wagtaa.' i thought.

I reached D's house.

he parked far away.

I misscalled D.

I wa waiting for D to come when i received a new text message.
It was a multi-media message.

I checked and it was a photo of Kuwait's airport, and a message that says, 'miss me?'
And the number wasn't known, but it wa familiar to me.

'Who could it be..?'

D got in the car wearing a 3abaya.
I cracked up at her, she looked funny with 3abaya, her hair though was amazing, she had this really cool hairstyle, it was half bread and half straight and up in a bun. it was so neat.

"Shfeech emtan7aa 3al phone..?" D asked.

"Madri mnu dazlii 9ourat an airport, w message that says miss me?" I said.

"Haa? weird." She said.

"Yeah, i ignored." I said.

"Good, yalla let's go." She said.

"Yalla okay." i said.

"Wain bait'hum?" D asked.

"Yarmouk, bs madri wain bilthaab6." i said.

"Aham shay ma tadreen!" She said and laughed at me.

"I got the adress, we just have to look for it." I said.

"Yay, i love house seeking!" She said.

"mu 9a7yah!" I said.

I noticed the Prado guy was still following us.

"D, there is a guy following us." i said.

"9ij!? Wain..?" She asked.

"Behind us, driving a black prado." I said.

"Ohh.." She said and checked him from the rearview mirror.

"Oh he's a cutie!" D said.

"Who cares! i have my soon-to-be Mishary!" I said.

"Haha, 9ij? there is a chance?" She said.

"Yess, i have a strong feeling that he has something for me, bs im sure he's afraid to let me know, he's very cautious, emga3edni 3la a39aabi." I said.

"Haha, that's cute, ma yabi yen9edim etha you dont share the same feelings." D said.

"Yeah, i guess." I said.

We were getting close to Al-Yarmouk.

*BEEP*
New text mesage received.

It was the same number with the multimedia message.

I read it out loud to D.
"Shfeech ma 3arafteenii? shda3wa, ana Yousef!"

I dropped my phone bilghala6!

"Waiit, let me get it, shoufay 6ereejich entaaay!" D said when she saw me trying to get it from under the seat.

"Okay." I said. "Why did i drop it?! I'm not scared!" I said, lying to myself.

"I dont know, akeed not scared, what you guys had is over, right..?" She said.

"Yes, bs we're still friends you know, it's soo weird and with mishary knowing about him..." I said.

she pulled my phone from under the seat quickly and sat back comfortably.
"WhaT!!? he knows about him?!" She asked. "How!??" She continued.

"He checked my phone when i was in the bathroom once." I said.

"ayshay 9aa7!!" She said.

"Wallah, qathnii 7ada! bs he said i dont want to know about him." She said.

"Then that's cool? i guess." She said.

"I don't know." I said. "I didn't tell Mishary he's coming back from US." I said.

"Soo? he doesnt have the right to know, ma 3laiich, dont let this ruin your night, tonightttt WE PARTAAAAY!" D said.

"I love you yal khaysa!" I said.

"I love you more!" She said.

We got into Al-Yarmouk and followed the adress correctly till we reached Fajoura's house.

"Waaayy, ana laish metfalsefa w labsa 3abaya!! al7een Ghazi eshoufnii w ye'97aak 3lay!" She said.

"Haha, you look cute with 3abaya!" I said

"Chub la a9ekich kaf la7een, la tet6anezain!" She said.

I laughed.

We reached Fajoura's house and parked outside under the shades.

I called Fajoura to let her know we're outsid.

We got out of my car and Fajoura was waiting for us at the gate.

We got in, and we saw that the Prado guy followed us till Fajoura's house.

She was wearing a robe and slippers, she looked soo cute.

we kissed and exchanged formalities as she led us to her room.

"Let's get ready first, and then we'll go and set thing up in the basement!" Fajoura said.

"Okay." Me & D said.

As we were walking to her room we ran into Ghazi.
I checked D's face, she was soo embarrassed.

"Ohh entaw hnii!" Ghazi Said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Laish labsaa 3abaya danoo?" Ghazi mocked her.

"Madrii!" She said and blushed.

"Waii khalha eb 7alha, ma 3laiik menha, let's go girls!" Fajoura said.

We followed her to her room.

As soon as we got in D took of her 3abaya, she was wearing the one shoulder white dress, she looked gorgeous, if only Ghazi saw her with the dress, he'd drool.

"Allaaah, i love your dress!" Fajoura commented on D's dress.

"Thanks, ma yeghla 3laich, any time tbeena, just let me know!" D said.

"Awwh, thanks!" Fajoura said.

I didn't take of my jacket, i thought i'd take it off when i'm downstairs.

Each one of us started getting ready while listening to random music on Fajoura's Stereo.

I applied Bright red lipstick and a little blush with very thick eyeliner.

Fajoura wore a sleeveless mustard maxi dress with a studded belt on the stomache area.
and left her hair wavy and wore a gold headband on the forehead, with very classic make-up.

while D applied a pink lipstick and blush and a thin eyeliner.

We were ready to head downstairs to the basement.

each complimented on each other's look before leaving Fajoura's room.

We got into th basement and started setting things up, the disco lights and the chairs and the space for the dancefloor.

while we were setting the party up the bell rang.

"It's probably the Dj lady." Fajoura said. "Ana barou7 ashouf." She said and excused herself.

Me and D were sticking coloured papers on the dancefloor, it looked like a real disco dancefloor, it was soo cool.

Fajoura came down with a lebanese lady.

The Dj set was already downstairs, i guess they brought it earlier.

It was almost 7.
We went back upstairs after finishing the party set-up to pray and fix our looks before the party.

We went back downstairs and slowly guests started arriving.

5th of Sept.
Fajoura's Basement.
7:45PM

We were dancing and everyone was having fun.
when Lolwa and Farah (Cousins of Mishary adn waleedan) entered the party.

"Heyyy!" I went up to them.

"Dayouma 7beebti, shlounich? minzeman 3anich!" Farah said.

"Ee 7daa, il7emdellah bkhair, entai shlounich?" I said.

"il7emdellah, ana tmaam." She said.

I went and sat with both of them on one of the empty couches.

We started talking shwaya and then we got up to dance together.

A Reminder:
Lolwa has a crush on Mishary.
Farah is Mishary's cousin.
lolwa is farah's cousin.

We were dancing and having fun when Lolwa popped the question.

"How is Mishary?" She asked.

"Zain.." I said.

"w are you having fun living with them..?" She asked.

"Ee il7emdellah, i'm coping ebser3a!" I said.

"Cool, i miss him et9adgeen!" She said. "You're lucky, et9ab7een eb wayha w etmaseen eb wayha." She said.

"Shda3wa.." I said.

I felt jealous shwaya.

"Khala9, you need to stop crushing on him!" Farah said.

She's right, listen to her!

"It's not only a crush!" Lolwa said.

"It's not?" I asked, curiously.

"No, i really like him, he's PERFECT in every way." She said.

"Ohh.." I said.

I hope she's not like Haya.
I'd kill myself.

@ the buffet waiting in line with D,Farah and Lolwah.

"Dayoum, can i ask a favor?" Lolwa said.

"Sure." I said, and looked at D.
it was odd and out of the blue.

"Can you ask mishary something?" She said.

"Ask him what?" I said.

"Can you ask him, ena what if there is a girl who likes you, how would you feel? would you want her to tell you, or you're not interested?" She said.

"What...?" I said, i might've heard wrong from the loud music.

She repeated.

"Uhh....i guess.." I said, hesitating.

"Waiih, la tfashleen ilbnaya, mala da3ii tes2ela!" Farah said.

"Shda3wa, it's only a question." Lolwa said.

"It's okay i'll ask him." I said.

A part of me wanted to know the answer to that question.

"Thanks!" Lolwa said.

We took our dinner and sat on the chairs talking while eating.
The food was amazing.

After we finished the food.
we went back to the dancefloor and danced our heart out.

Around 11:25PM, Me and D decided to head home, cos it was getting late, and almost everyone was leaving.

We said goodbye to Fajoura and left the house.

The party was soo much fun, i bet all the guests had fun.

We walked to my car.
I got out the car keys and pressed on unlock.
I was going to open the door when i saw a small paper on the doorknob of the car.

"What's that" I wondered.

I got the paper and got in the car.

"Shnu hatha??" D asked when she saw the paper in my hand.

"Madri, i found it hanged on the door." I said.

"Ohhhh! OPEN!" She said.

"Enzain." I said.

I was going to open the paper when suddenly Ghazi came to the window of D's side and knocked on the window.
We jumped.

I rolled down the window.
"Besmellah khara3tnaa, shtaabiii?!" I said.

"Malich shiqil, i wanted to say goodnight personally to D." He said.

I looked at D and she was blushing badly.

"goodnight D." He said.

"Goodnight." She said, not looking at him.

"Shda3wa enzain 6al3eenii." He said.

she looked at him, for 5 seconds then turned her head.

"Khala9 khala9 bamshii wallah." He said and went back to the house.

"Waaaaaaiii!" D said as soon as he walked away.

"Awwwh, D!" I said.

"Chub, i know my face is red, dont make fun of me!" She said.

"Enzain." I said.

"Yalla ba6lay ilpaper, khanshouf shelsalfa.." D said.

Okay.

*BEEP*
D received a text message, she read it and giggled.

"shfeech...?" I said.

"Ghazi dazli msg, egoul "P.S you look cute bil3abaya;*"" She said.

"Awwh." I said. "I told you!" I continued.

"I thought you were making fun of me!" She said.

"No." I said.

I opened the paper and read out loud....

xoxo
-S™

12 comments:

  1. FIIIIIRRSSTT!!
    and i love the poosstt bas shda3wa you keep us hanging haloonnneee :(
    i want to knw min min this letter, shnw maktoob, ishyaby the guy with the prado?!
    a555..
    bas law you wrote a couple more sentences :)
    its okay though, i love you anyways
    HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaannd..? :(

    kamlaay pleaaase :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O :O :O :O
    Shu maktooob :o lol.
    Thaanks..=p

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shawagteeni for the next part!
    Please, don't take long! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooo....love this post bs i hate when something is gonna happen w u end it!
    bs still love your blogz<3
    keep it up!:p

    ReplyDelete
  7. tara 6awaltai when ur gonna post ??
    hope everything is ok ;**

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHO IS IT ???????????

    MNOOOOOOOOOOOOO ??!!!

    abaaay kel youm achayich ur blog ... WAINICH ??!! :(((

    6awalty 3leeeina :((

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEEEEEEEELLLLAAAAA
    YAAA A7LLAAA BEEEEEEELLLLLLAAAA FIIILLLL 3AAALLLAAAM..
    TIT'3ALAYN 3ALAYNA OW INTAY IL '3ALYA?!
    WALLAH WE ALL MISSED YOU :(
    I HOPE YOUR OKAY ..
    BAS AT LEAST 6AMNEENAH.
    loves you xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. i found ur blog ow i read it min elbadaya and i have to say im hoooooooooooooooooooked...im officially ur latest follower i really love how detailed the story is...

    ReplyDelete
  11. :o whats in ? :o who's it from ?
    aaaa :p *clicks next post*...

    ReplyDelete