Monday, December 7, 2009

Part FiftySix;; "Everything about you seemed to be a LIE!"

I apologise for the delay, i know i took so much time bs kan 3indi throuf w i didnt have time to get online, bs i'm baack and ready to wriiiiite! :D



Previously on "Across The Universe":
- Yousef is officially back.
- The guy in the Black prado followed us till fajoura's house.
- At the party Lolwa asked me to do a favor to her and ask mishary and i have agreed.
- The party was a blast!
- After leaving the party, we saw a note on my car.

5th of Sept.
11:40PM
Outside Fajoura's house

I opened the note and i read it out loud.
"etha tbeen t3arfeen who i am, give me a call" then he had his number on the paper and a kiss!

"Omg! waii3 shyabii!" I said.

"Maskeeen, tuwala3 feech ilthaher!" D said.

"La yemkin tuwala3 feech min 3abaytich!" I joked.

"Chub!" D said.

I started the engine and head to D's house in alnuzha.

We were singing to Majeed's song; "L2ana il6aletaak haiiba kama haybaat malik.. -- "

We got interrupted by my phone ringing.

"It's Yousef!" I gasped.

"Oh shit!" D said.

"I'm not gonna answer." I said and put my phone down.

"ee a7san dont!" D said.

We continued singing along to the song.

I dropped D home around 12AM.

I was just about to leave Alnuzha when i jumped to my phone ringing.
It was Mishary.

I picked up the phone.

"Aloo." I said.

"Aloo, Ha wainch? it's midnight!" He said.

"Kani tawni ga6a D home w now yaya." I said.

"Okay, derbalich." He said.

"Enshallah, bye!" I said.

"bye." He said and the phone call was over.

I was thinking when to ask Mishary, now? or ask him tomorrow?

*BEEP*I received a text message.
It was from yousef, "Call asap!"

Waiih, it's really not the time! malii khelg!

I reached home, i got out of the car and walked in home.
I was so tired from the party i just wanted to drop myself on the bed and sleep.

I was going upstairs when i heard Mishary calling me from the livingroom.

"Deema?" He said.

"Na3am?" I said.

"Ta3alay." He said.

haw..shyabii.

I walked in the livingroom.

"Halla.." I said.

"Tra it's late w 3aib bnt trid brou7ha hal 7azza!" He said.

"Ok." I said.

"Shnu ok?" He said.

"Shtabeenii agoul!?" I said.

"Ya3ni entay mu shayfa ena hal shay ghala6?" He said.

"Ok i was a bit late, bs i was at a party ya3ni what do you expect, 10 arid ilbait?" I said.

"La bs mu till midnight your outside, ana il9bay rad gablich la w waleedan eb sabi3 nouma b3d!" He said.

"Enzain, can you get straight to the point im really tired w barou7 anam!" I said.

"the point is you're late w la t3eedeenha!" He said.

"Enshallah yuba!" I said and went upstairs.

i was furious!
I know i was late, bs shasawee it was a party u 6al3a 3adeya!
I got in my room, took of my high heels and dropped myself on the bed.

I closed my eyes for a while.
i was exhausted.

My phone started ringing just when i was falling asleep.

I got up and looked at the screen, it was Yousef.
I thought i should answer and just get it over with.

"Aloo..?" I said.

There was no reply.

"Uhh...Yousef?" I said.

"Deema! Ma bghaiitai tredeen!" He said with a sigh of relief.

"Sorry, i was busy!" I lied. "Il7emdellah 3la ilsalama" I continued.

"Allah esalmich galbii, Shlounich?" He said.

Galbi?
I was feeling awkward.

"il7emdellah zaina, ent shlounek?" I said.

"Il7emdellah bkhaiir as long as i can hear your voice." He said.

We both stayed quiet hearing each other breathing.

"Dayouma..?" He said, breaking the silence.

"Hala.." I said.

"Wayed Mishtaglich, when can i see you?" He said.

"Eshtagatlik il3afyah, see me?" I said.

"Yes, laish mestaghriba?" He asked.

"I don't know, because it's over!" I said.

"I know, but i need a friend like you in my life, ra7 ta7remeeni min shouftich?" He said.

I suddenly felt guilty and sorry for him.

"No, when do you want to see me?" I said.

"ba3ad galbi dayouma, anytime you want, just say when and where!" He said.

"Okay." I said.

"I love you." He said.

I didn't reply.

"a7ebich wallah!" He said.

My heart was aching!

"Yousef, please." I said.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Tabi shay? I'm really tired and i need to sleep." I said.

"Salamtich, stay in touch please!" He said.

"Allah esalmik, enshallah!" I said.

"goodnight ya aghla albashar!" He said.

"Goodnight Yousef!" I said and closed the phone.

My heart was beating so fast and i felt a warm tear running through my cheeks.

I miss him terribly.
But there was a reason we're not together, and im not gonna forget that.
I slipped my phone under the pillow and closed my eyes to sleep.

6th of Sept.
11AM
My bedroom

I woke up to Mishary and waleedan fighting.

I heard Mishary yelling.
"Yuba ent malik shiqil feeni!!! ana kaiifiii!!"

I got off of the bed quickly and i was still in my party dress but i left the room with my hair so messy but i was scared of what i'm hearing.

"SHFEEKUM BESMELLAH MIN 9UBA7 ALLAH KHAIR!?" I yelled as i walked in the livingroom upstairs.

They both turned and looked at me with a question mark on their face then they wanted to laugh but they were both so angry.

Mishary snapped and stormed to his room and slammed the door behind him.

Waleedan looked at me.

"Shfeech nayma eb malabsich?" He said.

"Ee, waleedan shfeekum! sh9aayer?" i asked.

"Nothing, dont worry!" He said.

"Shnu nothing, 9rakhkum ga3adni min ilnoum!" I said.

"Sorry, let's go to your room w agoulich." He said.

"Okay." I said and walked to my room.

We entered my room.

"tell me shfeekum!" I said.

"Sit down awal." He said and he sat down on an armchair and i sat on my bed.

"sit down, w emshay your room, sh9aayer!!" I said.

"Look, ehya ilsalfa minzeman bs Mishary ma eyouz." he said.

"Enzain, tell me shnu!" I said.

"Allah esalmich he used to have a relationship with a girl, w kan 9ij e7ebha, lai darajat ena galii 3anha w gali ena nawii yetqadamlaha." He said.

"Okaay..?" I said.

"Bs hal bnt allah yastir 3laiha cheated on Mishary with his bestfriend fa mishary was really heartbroken, ana knt wayed khayef 3laiih, i thought eb yeg3ad w mara7 yetzawaj 6oul 3umra, but today sema3ta yetkalam bilphone, w he said her name, fa 3araft ena he was talking to her. bs that's not it, i heard him say how can i be sure you and jara7 are no longer together! ya3ni nawi yerja3 laha, w ehya elbnt law kafow chan she didnt cheat on him." He said.

"Wow." I said. "You're right, once a cheater, always a cheater!" I said.

"Exactly, bs mishary mu rathy yefham, il7ub 3ameeh!" He said.

"7aram, e7ebha!" I said. I actually felt sorry for him.

"Ee i know that, bs dayoum entai ma tadreen esh9ar feeh the last time, il9baay enhar, w nam bilmustashfa 2 days cos '9agh6a ertefa3 wayed." He said.

"Ohh.." I said.

Suddenly i started thinking that i shouldn't love Mishary. I should prevent myself from falling for him. He's obviously still inlove with her.

"il7achi la ye6la3 bara, 7ta oboy ma yadrii." He said.

"Akeed." I said. "By the way laish khali lail7een ma rad min ilsufar?" I said.

"Oh i didn't tell you, he extended his trip, enshallah next week ered!" He said.

"Oh okay, enshallah." I said.

"Yalla get dressed w ta3alay eat breakfast with me, allah ehadah Mishary 3akar mazajna min il9eb7." Waleedan said.

"Enshallah." I said.

"Ana an6erich here in the living room, la et6awleen, im starving." He said.

"Enshallah." I said.

He left the room and i locked the door and got into something more comfortable and got out of my room.

Mishary just left his room and he was furious!
His face was tomato red.
He gave me a really cold stare.
My heart ached.

"Ana 6ali3, don't even think of calling me!" Mishary said to Waleedan and entered the elevator.

I looked at waleedan. "Let's go waleedan." I said.

Why did he give me that cold stare? I didn't do anything!!

I went downstairs and had breakfast with waleedan.
then he left at around 1PM and i stayed alone in the house, Janouya was at her friend's house min il9b7 ray7a.

I sat alone in the livingroom watching tv.
I fell asleep.

6th of Sept.
5:30PM
Livingroom

i woke up to see Mishary sitting infront of me and he was staring right at me.
I was scared.

"Shfeek chithi etkhez besmellah!" I said.

"I thought it was over between you two!" He said.

"Na3am!?" I said.

I was seriously lost.

"You and that guy Yousef." He said.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" I said.

"I heard you talking to him yesterday!" He said.

"WHAT!? shaku ga3ed tetsama3!?" I said.

"No, i actually wanted to come and tell you etha tbeen we go out for breakfast today w wanted to remind you about the cinema bs i heard you talking on the phone." He said.

"It is over between us!" I said.

"ee 9aa7!" He said.

"WHY DO YOU CARE ANYWAYS!?" I snapped!

"Who said i care! bs last time i heard it was over between you two!" He said.

"IT IS OVER!!" I said.

"Enzain." He said.

"W it's none of your business etha its over or not!" I said.

"IT IS! entay 7esbat ekhti!" He said.

7esbat ekhtii!? is he serious!!

"OK!" I said and got up.

"Wain ray7a!?" He said.

"Malik shiqil!" I said.

I was soo mad and furious, i couldnt hold it in!
"OH and just so i keep to my promise, lolwa asked me to ask you how you feel about a girl liking you? and do you want for that girl to admit her feelings!?" I said.

"Na3am?" He said. "Who's lolwa?!" He said.

"Your second cousin!" I said and left the living room.

"Ta3alaay, kamlai kalamich awal!" He said.

"Im done talking!" I said and went upostairs.

I was soo mad i wanted to punch his guts out!

I entered my room.
And layed on my bed, i was thinking, did he hear me talking on the phone yesterday and to get back at me he called his ex-lover!?
Or does he actually want to get back with her and the phonecall yesterday doesn't have anything to do with it!?
That explains the cold stare he gave me earlier today, i thought.
I actually thought he liked me! :/


I picked up the phone, called D, and started to complain and weep!!



xoxo
-S™

7 comments:

  1. OMG !!
    YOU KNOW I COULDNT BELIEVE MY EYES WHEN I SAW THIS I WAS LIKE. NO I MUST BE DREAM!!
    ALLAAAYYY I MISS YOU AND YOUR POSTS AND YOUR STORY AND EVERYTHING <3
    LOVED IT FOR SURE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I JUST REALIZED I'M FIIIRRSSTT :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SECOND @@ :O:O:O
    i love you i love you :D
    please please mat3awtheena ??
    abeech taktbeen kelyoum post 3ashan t3awtheen il shahar ily 6awafteeh ;o !
    yallaaaaaaaaa :D:D:DD:D
    waiting
    - aw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!
    I've been dying to read another post, just DYING! &Finally a new post! Thank you thank you thank you! Next post please!!!!!!! (a)
    &please check out my blog when you have a chance.. (a)
    http://queenofmyhood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaaaaaaaaaaaaayuuuuuuuuuuuut!! Waiting for the next post Please dont take to long <33 ;)

    -R.Sparkling

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm i wna know who the note was from :S

    ReplyDelete