Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hello!

Well, as you all know by now, my old blog;
http://www.dreamgirl--q8.blogspot.com/

Someone hacked my email and apparently changed the blog's password as well, i cannot sign on it!:(
What did i ever do to that person?! :/

Anyways i created a new one, if you are new to this blog you can go back to my old one frm the link above and read from the beginning.

I'm so sorry guys, i was trying to get back my email, that's why i took long in the post.
But tonight i will add the new part.


I missed you all!
:(


xoxo
-S™

4 comments:

  1. 7esbyalla 3alehoom y3ne laish chthee :@ anywayz dont worry ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OO BTW mbarak 3alech eshahar sweetie ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadoosh: Ee wallah sheftaaaii shloun!:( wallah ma swaiitlehum shaaay! 3laiina w 3laiiich honey;**!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this story so much! I almost finished it in one day! please latg63eeen :o I Can't wait walla :(

    ReplyDelete